Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: wow... after reading that I'll never be worried about a superhero movie...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hidden Island Lake
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I dunno...I wouldn't make too much fun of Hawkman...that's a big sumbitch, there... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RipperBendix:
    you know...
    I kinda believe when you transfer the comic's costumes to reality 1:1 it really WOULD look that stupid, haha!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep. Now you see why they change them so much for the movies. Man those look bad! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually, I think SOME of the costumes look good.

    Hawkman's not being one of them, obviously. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty ok with the two chicks...primarily because I am pretty ok with chicks with nice bodies wearing pretty much anything tight...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    I'm pretty ok with the two chicks...primarily because I am pretty ok with chicks with nice bodies wearing pretty much anything tight...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">seconded!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peek-a-Boo:
    actually, I think SOME of the costumes look good.

    Hawkman's not being one of them, obviously. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, the psychiatrist costume looks killer
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Solomon Grundy is pretty good too.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've always liked West's Batsuit...
    same for Riddler.

    Cap Marvel looks proper.
    as does Flash.


    Grundy looks fantastic, IMO.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good god that Flash costume was/is horrible.. Anyone remember The Flash T.V. series?!? I do.. Now THAT had a great Flash costume, AND it looked good and decent.. Wish I could find that series on DVD..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •